November 27 & 28|
Online via Zoom
ELASTICS Online ENGLISH
In this online course we work with the ORGANICS elastics which are specially designed in elastic fabric to give support, direction and proprioception during exercise. The elastics help us internalize the continuity of our fascial system allowing us to create internal space & inhabit our tensegrity
Fecha / Date
November 27 & 28
Online via Zoom
The fascial system is the common thread between our internal reality and our external expression. Through the fascia we can access the movement of our organs and vice versa. Once we connect with our internal volume as well as with its visco-elastic quality, our skeleton acquires a much looser, spongy and adaptable support to the space around us.
In this course we work with ORGANICS elastics, which are specially designed in elastic fabric to give support, direction and proprioception during exercise. The elastics help us internalize the continuity of our fascial system allowing us to create internal space and inhabit our tensegrity.
This course will be taught in ENGLISH.
A live recording of the course will be provided to all registered students and will be available for a limited time.
Saturday & Sunday
(Central European Time CET, Madrid)
Price € 350, includes:
- 10 teaching hours taught by Marta Soteras spread over two days
- Exercise manual with detailed information and photos, delivered
- Certificate of completion
- Delivery of one set of ORGANICS Elastics*
- Option to buy more sets of elastics for your studio or personal use
* Please reserve in time to receive the material before the course (prior to October 31)!
Abonar / Purchase
Elastics Full Payment€350.00